Skip to main content

Gökhan Türkmen: Oysa ki

Gökhan Türkmen
Oysa ki Yet


soundcloud


Şarkı sözü English song lyrics


Sana her baktığımda günahlarım artar My sins increase when I look at you
Oysa ki en güzeli sensin You are the most beautiful yet
Sana her söylediğim şey seni bana getir Everything I say brings you to me
Oysa ki imkansızsın Yet you are impossible
Yakalayamam ulaşamam sana I cannot catch or reach you
Çünkü sen aşksın kayıpsın olmayacaksın Because you are love, you are lost, you won't exist
Oysa ki en gereken anımsın However you are the necessary memory
Sana aşık oldum ben kimse bilmesin sende bilme I fall in love with you but nobody shall know it, not even you
Boşver ben yaşarım tek başıma mutluyum böyle Nevermind that I live by myself and I am happy  alone this way
Sen temiz kal bütün günahlar benim olsun All of the sins are on me if you can stay pure
Oysa ki durduğunda ağlamışım ben sana Yet I cry to you when you stop
Nerdesin diye nerdesin diye Saying where are you, where are you
Hata yaptım hep yanlış bedenler de I made mistakes with the wrong people
Yorgun kalbimi tamda ara vermiştim aşkın acısına My tired heart so just now I take a break from the pain of love
Sen ortak oldun yaralarıma You share my injuries
Oysa ki gözlerin her güldüğünde seninle kaybolmak istedim Yet everytime your eyes smile I wanted to disappear with you
Hiç kimsenin olmadığı yerde kimsenin sevemediği bu şehirlerde There is nobody in this place, nobody could love in these cities
Sana aşık oldum ben kimse bilmesin sende bilme I fall in love and nobody should know it even you
Boşver ben yaşarım tek başıma mutluyum böyle Nevermind that I live by myself and I am happy  alone this way
Sen temiz kal bütün günahlar benim olsun All of the sins are on me if you can stay pure
Oysa ki durduğunda ağlamışım ben sana Yet I cry to you when you stop
Nerdesin diye nerdesin diye Saying where are you, where are you



Thanks to Tarik for answering my Turkish questions!